Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just Chillin'

For the last few days, Michael, Brianna and I have just been hanging out around the house. Michael came to my soccer practices and watched; once he even played goalie for us. Lately things have been kind of confusing, and i've discovered that it's impossible for me to like a guy who lives in my own state even. I guess I just don't like california boys.

My dad has taken today and tomorrow off work, so i guess we'll be just running around doing stuff. The only thing that I've done is had Becca come over one after noon, and Michael and I went shopping and to see Rush Hour 3.

My sister is driving me insane. She askes questions constantly, she is always in my buisness, she lies to get what she wants, and she only cares about herself. Even when we went to the beach last saturday, she lied to both me and her best friend Laura so that she could use the only good boogie board. Then when I try to fix it and make it right how it is supposed to be, my mom yells at me and tells me to mind my own buisness. Hellooooo?! It is my buisness. She lied to me so that she could use my boogie board. How is that not my buisness? Ok now i'm just rambling. I guess I just really have nothing that I want to write about. Its been pretty boring besides the fact that Michael always trys to fight me as a result of my girlish weakness. He finds it so funny when i try to fight back and he can just sit on me. So yeah.. I should probably go take a shower. That sounds really good right now.

1 comment:

Laume said...

I know you say you're not ready for school to start yet, but it sounds like it might be better than just hanging out waiting for it to happen. William started yesterday and seemed happy about it. Of course he's got the whole football thing too. Did you know he cut his hair? Did you see the photo of him now?

Sorry everyone, including your little sister, is driving you nuts. Are driving you nuts? Is that plural or singular? Hmmm. Anyway, sorry and it sounds like you're on the cusp of being more independent - driving, having your own schedule that's not the same as your families schedule. It won't be long until that happens.

And - you were gonna ask me something and then.... WHAT!? You can't just say that and then forget. It will drive me nuts. What were you gonna ask? If I've ever ridden a camel? Kissed a stranger? Eaten a bug? Sheesh. You'll drive me insane!