Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day!

Last night Lisa, Joli, and Joe arrived and right away things were crazy around the house. My friends Sonali and Ryan were over, and Joli seemed to be particularly interested in Ryan. When he first walked up she pointed at him and said "Lookie!" It was adorable but unfortunately for her, Ryan's baby-phobia got the better of him, and he kept a strict distance of 10 feet away from her.

Soon after i went to soccer practice where only 5 players showed up. It was really disappointing considering the next time our team is together, we will be playing a tournament. I guess we will just have to improvise when it comes to our first game.

This morning i woke up to Joe frantically ticking me: it was rather annoying on my part. I guess he considers it tradition to wake me up like that everytime he comes.

Now we are all just waiting for Daddy to get back so we can eat :]

No comments: