Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ah back at work again. So this week was interesting. Mostly because it went by so fast that I could barely keep track! The only pain was that all week I've been trying to get this formed signed so that my friend from a different school can come to homecoming with me, and I swear I'm never doing this again. I had to wait till today so that I could fax it to his school and ask them to fax it back to my Mom. I'm hoping that my attached note didn't cause too much confusion and that they'll call if it did. It would be so much easier if I could just drive there but it's way to far away. Tuscon, Az boys and girls, is pretty damn far.
I actually should work today, considering Cheri left me some tasks to do. Normally Rebecca gets to them since she works the day before them but these were addressed to me. Ah ha an hour of not just sitting here.

No comments: