Sunday, October 12, 2008

RANDOMM

I haven't really written in a while, mostly because I've been hanging out with my friends and in a few simple words, being a teenager. Most days I spend with my girl friends talking and acting stupid with each other. Drama is everywhere but thats high school right? You love it, but at the same time you hate it. Stress builds up but I've found ways to calm myself. Classes are pretty easy right now mostly because we just got done with a few big assignments. Last week I wrote an in class essay in english that, I have to say, was pretty bomb. As my teacher says, It's not learning if you aren't struggling. I've started to like the challenge because not only do i feel accomplished when I overcome what my teachers throw at me, it helps me to improve. I know you really liked my rant about how much I like school, but in reality it kinda sucks. The worst part is getting up in the morning. Did you ever notice that the initial wake up is the hardest part? Once you stand up and get your butt into the shower it's like an energy rush hits you, but when you're trying to roll over and put your feet on the floor the only thought that's going through your mind is "this is not happening." For me it works. Last night I was up till 2 and still managed to be at work on time this morning. Then again, I'm running on 4 cups of caffine with sugar and a chocolate bar. That might explain the randomness that is this blog entry. I'm just kind of thinking out loud right now, but I dont think listening to this song about smoking and drinking is a good idea when my boss is in the back. Normally I try to play oldies or semi soft rock when anyone is in the office; I don't want to be too distracting. We don't have a sound system where there's music playing all day in this office. I kinda wish there was because then I wouldn't have to think of songs to play, they would just come on. I filled in yesterday in a different office that had one, but it didn't play in the front where my desk was. I was very disappointed because they played a good station. Unfortunately no Blink 182 (which is my favorite band.)

I'm not sure yet whether I want to work saturdays at a different office as well as sundays. After five days of schoole the weekend is kind of my time to wind down and get some sleep. This weekend wasn't that bad though, working both days. The only problem is that im exhausted, but if I go home and sleep after work then i'd be fine. The only thing I'm really worried about is whether or not working both days will interfere with my time with my friends. This weekend Dad wasn't really strict, he even let me stay at sonali's last night when I had work, but I'm not sure if he's going to be like that every weekend. I guess I could discuss it with him and find out. If he says it's fine that would be a big step in the direction of me taking on another office. I still need to figure out whether they would allow me to get my nose pierced or not though. A couple weeks ago I was thinking about getting another job somewhere else so that I could work more and still get it done, but i guess I'll have to talk to Cheri about that too. I would totally take it out during work but i don't want it to close. I just lost my flowing conversation with myself due to several calls with Cheri and my Mom, luckily for you guys. Her are a few pictures from my night with the girls last week:







1 comment:

Belita Rose said...

girls are crazy! i remember! but fun!