Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bored at work,
so decided to give you some light reading:

Three things that scare me:
drugs
really really tall people
empty houses

Three people who make me laugh:
Andrew
Lisa
My mommy


Three things (not people) I love:
red bull
photography
my bed

Three things (not people) I hate don’t love:
greasyness
the nails that stick out of carpet
hair all over my clothes

Three things I don’t understand:
wny my dog eats my underwear
why things fall when no one is around
people who like drama


Three things on my desk:
my home desk?
lots of picture frames
college letters
incense cones

Three things I’m doing right now:
writing this
drinking a monster
talking to my love


Three things I want to do before I die:
travel to ireland
scuba dive on the barrier reef
have a gorgeous wedding


Three things I can do:
kick butt in soccer
sleep all day
eat a whole pizza


Three things I can’t do:
drink straight coffee
get rid of my sweet tooth
eat lots of sugar at one time
(the last two pose a problem)


Three things you should listen to:
your heart
your loved ones
your boss (dont get fired)


Three things you should never listen to:
people who put you down to make themselves feel better
those who have yet to mature
lies

Three things I’d like to learn:
how to go without sleep (there aren't enough hours in the day)
how to drive a stick shift
how to get rid of ants without killing them


Three favorite foods:
pepperoni pizza
macaroni and cheese
apples with peanut butter


Three beverages I drink regularly:
water
diet coke
red bull

Three TV shows I watched as a kid:
hey arnold
courage the cowardly dog
the grim adventures of billy and mandy


Three books I read as a kid:
nancy drew
the city of embers
harry potter

2 comments:

Belita Rose said...

Okay totally need to get Paige to teach how to drive that stick! And we're going to Ireland on Joe's next deployment! K?

The Peacocker said...

Three things that scare me:
drugs
really really tall people
empty houses


Hahahah thats funny