Friday, May 30, 2008

There are times at which I don't understand the male species. Let's just say that tonight i learned that jealousy and rage can cause you to do things that people wouldn't normally expect you to do. A nice guy whom i thought was great, proved himself to be horrible; especially to his ex, my best friend. Im not sure how she's going to get through this, I guess I'll just have to stay by her side and be there for her.

Now Andrew was here last weekend, and honestly after spending a few days straight with him I feel closer to him than I ever have before. This is a good thing but it also made it 15 times harder to see him get on that plane home. I want to see him graduate and everything but I'm just afraid that after a week of seeing each other every day it'll make it even harder for us. More later

No comments: