Sunday, May 11, 2008

I realize that i have not written in quite a while. I was thinking about this while i was in the shower yesterday and thought to myself, instead of sitting on my butt watching tv why dont i start posting blogs regularly again? So i've made it my goal to try and post more blogs for my lovely fams of blogger.com. So what's new with me you ask? Well let me start....

For a couple months now i have been working a Pudential Realty as a weekend receptionist. I really enjoy it because not only is it quite and gives me some alone time, I also get my homework for the weekend completed while we're here. Every morning i wake up at 7 and get ready for work, putting on those fancy clothes that only "grown ups" wear, eat a healthy protein bar breakfast, and on the way to work pick up an energy drink (most of the time a red bull) to get me through the quiet day at work. It's not always quiet though, although it is a lot more busy on saturday and i work sundays for the most part. Agents come in and out working on buisness, and rarely do i ever get calls from anyone outside of the company. I remember my first day of work, my mom called more times that all of the other calls combined. Basically I file and make computer work easier for my boss, but mostly i work on my own stuff.

This is probably suprising coming from a 16 year old girl, but ive been with Andrew for almost 9 months in a long distance relationship. It's hard not having someone here with you that can keep you company but it's worth it when i know that i will see him again. We talk all the time and he's more than just a boyfriend, he's my best friend. Even though none of my friends have met him they refer to him as Wisconsin when asking me how he is. I find it cute. 12 days until i see him again :]

School is mostly good. I can't believe there's only a month left till summer. It seems like i just got back to school. Brianna is graduating from middle school and will be with me next year. We'll see how that works out. I might end up having to can her. On Friday I took my AP European History exam, and it was a pain in my butt! That test lasted from 12 to 5 and consisted of 80 multiple choice and 3 essays. I'm not sure how i did but hopefully I did well enough to earn college credit for the class. From now till the end of school it should be pretty easy in some of the harder classes, but in the classes that had been easy, it's going to get harder.

Well thats basically an update on things right now. I should get back to you soon however the couch may tempt me more than the computer. After spending all day sunday on it im pretty much worn out on computer time until the next suday. I'm suprised they even let me on this site since its a blog site.

Anyways,
Happy Mothers Day
and Love to all


Elena

No comments: