Sunday, May 18, 2008

Watch out!

Well this week has been a blur. It's gone by so fast i hardly know what to do with myself. 5 days until andrew lands here and 3 weeks till school ends. This year has gone by so fast it seems like i was just picking up my schedule again. Well i recently went to my doctor, come to find out that there is a large possibility that i may be anemic. This just means that i would need to take an iron supplement. Its not a big problem i just suffer from fatigue a lot of the time. Right now i am at work and i have to say, it's been busier than ive ever seen it. Not just because ive been calling people all day attempting to get the fax machines working, but because clients are actually calling and coming in. What a concept! Normally no one ever calls let alone come in to the office.

Raquel has her license and is able to drive people now so we're having loads of fun with that. I make money and have a friend with a car. One more step towards independece for me! Soon i should have my license. I just need a decent report card that doesn't have that pesky spanish grade on it. I know my dad's first language is spanish but that doesn't make it any easier for me haha. He has a wierd grading system thats almost impossible to understand for most people. My average is actually a B but i keep getting Ds in the class. It pisses me off because im trying but its not going up.

Oh and something funny to brighten your day:
I ran into a glass door this morning :]
I was opening up and opening the blinds and everything because someone decided to close them, and somebody decided to close the door to the conference room (which never happens by the way.) Whoever cleans this place does a damn good job because i didn't even see that door coming. Not something to brag about but that should make you laugh.

No comments: