Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dressin up

Soccer is basically my life, so here are some pictures of our team:



This is me for sure :]




Sonali is pretty much awesome.




So is danya.

Melissa is cool too.




Right before our game.


The rest of the team needs photographed.



Lately everything has been awesome. Drama in high school as always, but thats easy to deal with because it passes easily.


I bought my dress yesterday for homecoming:


There were 3 that i couldn't choose from so I had Becca help me and she said that this one looked amazing. I found that I was having trouble because all of the dresses are made to eccentuate you're breasts and that definitely wasn't what i needed. In some of them I looked like i might fall over. And a few of them were just interesting to say the least. From the picture you can't really tell but the one that i choose is teal and has ripples across the front. I really didn't want a plain dress or a long formal one. This one fits what i wanted and its gorgeous. You can see the security tag bump on the left of the picture though. Anyways thats about all for now!


2 comments:

Laume said...

You kinda look like Sandra Bullock in that first photo. I think it's the expression on your face.

Sonali must be amazing, she can even play soccer sideways!!

Your dress is pretty. We'll need another photo of you in it when you're all spiffed up wearing it on the actual night.

Anonymous said...

whats up girly. dress looks good though I'm sure the camera phone doesn't do it justice. be good at your dance. I'm just hangin out in tenessee for a while. I"m sure your sister told ya. anyways just saying hi