Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Burn Burn

The last few days has consisted of hanging out with friends, the PSAT, and lots of smoke.

On Saturday i woke up at about 7, went to starbucks, and took the PSAT at the high school. It wasn't as hard as i always imagined that it would be but i was still pressed for time making it a little more difficult. After that I went to my friend Ian's house where we ate pizza and watched the third Starwars until it was time for me to get my hair cut. Stacy and i talked about her new baby, Cooper, and she did a great job with my hair in the process.

Saturday night was probably the best part of my weekend. Becca and i painted ourselves with body crayons and partied the whole night. There was one point where we thought we were gonna die but thats ok.

There have been a lot of fires here the last couple days, including one about 4 minutes away from my house. The sky has been several shades of orange and makes it difficult to see at times. I remember the last time we had fires like this my Great Grandmother in Chile passed away. Socal got through those fires, hopefully we'll get through these ones too.

1 comment:

Belita Rose said...

okay it's November, where's the posts woman?