Thursday, October 11, 2007

Supid People

Lately I've discovered when I'm at school and just hanging out with people, that so many judge before they really get to know a person. I'm sick of being ridiculed because i like to hang out with someone who doesn't look the way that my friends look. Lately im embarrased to even call some of them my friends because of this reason. My "boyfriend" Andrew they've never met before, yet people make fun of him and the way he looks for no reason at all. And i always say, "you dont even know this person" and they're reply is "so what?" It bugs me so much that people can be so cruel. My ex boyfriend they still make fun of and call him a "creeper." I know that he's really tall and skinny but they need to stop because he's still my friend despite the fact that we broke up a year ago. Chloe, my best friend from 5th grade, they always used to make fun of, and none of them had even met her before. Ryan, my homecoming date if he goes, is one of my good friends and few people that i can talk to; Some of my friends make fun of him for being short, and for whatever else happens to come into their mind. I personally try never to judge people that I don't know and everybody slips up sometimes, but I've lost respect for some of my friends, and I lose respect for anyone, who judges someone before they even know them.

No comments: