Tuesday, October 9, 2007

High School Fun

These past few days have been very interesting. On Friday Becca and I headed off to the high school football game where the varsity team whiped the floor with Westlake. I met some new people and had fun.

The next morning we drove to Lisa's house for her birthday with a couple nice gifts and a GIANT cookie. As soon as we got there we sat around for a couple hours until her friend Kacie came and we at the cookie then all went to Claimjumper. We probably should have waited until after we ate real food to eat the cookie, because at that point everybody was feeling a little nausiated. After food and some shopping at target (where I got some really amazing new flats) we all headed back and watched Law and Order. I talked on the phone with Andrew for a while until it was time for me to go to sleep.


The morning after was my favorite morning, mostly because i got to buy new scrapbooking stuff with my parent's money. I bought enough for me to scrapbook halloween and christmas. (Also i needed some stuff to finish Andrew's birthday present because that day is coming up pretty fast. I still have to send it to him as well.) After spending at least and hour and a half at the discount scrapbook store, we went to lunch at this little mexican place in the corner of the shopping center. It was really good, Joli though so too as she grabbed all things in sight with her octopus arms. After that we went to Michael's to get some boxes and stuff to help Lisa organize her house. We went back to her house and sat around until it was time to go home. I slept and listened to music the whole time, and at one point we stopped for dinner and starbucks.


Here are a few pictures from the last week:


2 comments:

Laume said...

Invasion of the blue tongue people!! AHHHH!

I wish someone had thought to take a photo of that cookie before it was gone. Just how big WAS it!?

Miss Elena said...

oh it was bigger than a pizza!

it was huge

and we almost finished it before we left
hahaha