Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hormone-tastic

Right now I'm not in the happiest mood. Rebecca and her family are leaving tomorrow and I might not be able to see them for a month. She's my best friend and the only person that I can talk to. I don't know what I'm going to do without her. They are going to Sweden to visit the rest of her family so I we won't be able to call or anything. I'm going to miss her and her cousins so much. Her, me, and Viktor had stayed up until 3 in the morning talking that one night. I felt like somebody finally understood me and I've become close to them both. I don't know who I'm going to talk to with both of them in Sweden. It seems like no one cares and if they do, they don't understand what I'm going through. I guess I'll just have to write a lot then. I made them both cds to take with them. Rebecca can put them on her ipod so that they can listen to them on the plane ride (which is about 12 hours.) I guess part of the reason why I feel the way I do is because it's that time of the month. I always get this way, but still.




I was really excited this morning because after 6 months I FINALLY put a new picture on my myspace.


Also.... I FINISHED MY QUILT!!!! Well, kind of. I didn't bind it, but I'm not sure if i want to yet. My mom says that it looks fine the way that it is, but I don't know whether I am or not. I can always change my mind later if I want to. I'll put a picture up later since I'm to lazy to go take one right now (sorry guys.)



There's a song that I'm listening to right now called "Different" by Acceptance, and I think I'm going to write some of the the lyrics:



Tell myself on the ride home getting tired hating all i've known holding on like its all i have count me out when its clear that i find it hard to say and you find it hard to care i wanted to see something thats different something you said would change in me wanted to feel anything different anything you would change in me got this way upfront but never true god im wrong its just the way i am wanted to feel anything different everything you would change in me.




I don't know why, but I've always loved that song.

No comments: