Monday, July 9, 2007

Today I woke up, took a shower, and worked on my costume. Sounds pretty exciting huh? I'm actually really proud of what I've accomplished today. I had started out with just a few ideas that I wanted my costume to look like, and it ended up being something entirely different. Here are all the pieces of it:









These are my wings.







This is the top:











This is the fabric that is going to be under the top.







This is my favorite part, the skirt. It took me forever to make but it is so comfertable that I can't even describe it.











I'm really glad that my mom isn't on my case about the house though.







I'm really proud of the work that I did, and I'm really excited for the Fairy Festival.

2 comments:

Belita Rose said...

Okay first so cute!! I love your wings! Next I'm totally jealous of that top! I want one! In any case, good job! Love you!

Laume said...

Sorry I didn't comment earlier, I was busy busy busy yesterday and didn't have enough time online.

Next - SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! You are a natural born fashion designer I see!

I'm torn between costume making and painting - alas, I have to paint. I hope I have time to make something too. I might end up just having to buy wings at the festival. Harumph. Oh, your wings are so amazing.